Men’s Cancer Fund Raiser
Thursday, November 8, 7 PM
– GB Leighton – solo acoustic set
– The Erik Koskinen Band
– Trailer Trash
Plus special yet-to-be-announced guests!
Doors open at 6, music starts at 7 PM
$10 cover, or reserved seats for $40
- Reservations: Seats are $40 per person, with a 4-person minimum per table. Price includes admission to the event, your table for the entire evening, a Cure The Rocks t-shirt and 5 tickets to our drawing. Contact Angie at email@example.com to reserve yours. Reserved seating is very limited!
- T-shirt Pre Order: Check out the hilarious and wildly popular Cure The Rocks t-shirts on our facebook event page, and on our website (see below). Then order yours by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caron Chiropractic Cure The Rocks massage special: Just $55 for an hour, or $33 for a half-hour massage, with proceeds going to Cure The Rocks. Buy one for yourself, another for a friend, and another for yourself…offer is good now through our event date on Nov. 8th. Your relaxation is in great hands at Caron! Call 651-255-9999 or online at .
- Girlz With Guns Calendar: Our super generous new sponsor Bill’s Gun Shop and Range has produced a Girlz With Guns 2013 calendar, with proceeds going to Cure The Rocks! Order yours at – you get the Girlz, we get the donation! Bonus: some of the models from the calendar photo shoot will be with us at Bunkers, to sign the calendars and take pictures with our guests!
- Blue Door Pub: Coming soon, a food tie-in from our friends at the BDP! They’ve supported Rock The Cure for 4 years with the generous donations from “Boobie Blucy’s”…stay tuned for what they’ll come up with for Cure The Rocks! .
Save the date – reserve a table – thank our sponsors – see you on November 8th at Bunkers!
About ROCK THE CURE
For 10 years, Rock The Cure events raised money to help fight breast cancer in Minnesota. We supported such charities as the Twin Cities Race For The Cure, Open Arms MN, and the Sage Program MN. Last year, we added the cause represented by the teal ribbon, hoping to bring awareness and donations to women fighting ovarian cancer. Through the amazing efforts of the Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance (MOCA), we hope to reach out to more women and their families this year, celebrating the strength and hope they share every day.
Because our wonderful sponsors cover our event costs, 100% of the money we raise at Rock The Cure events will be donated, and it will stay in Minnesota. We are all volunteers, each of us driven by a person story, or just simply a generous heart.
Thank you to our sponsors, my committee, and to the women we honor with our work.
President, Blue Jeanne Inc
As always, we sincerely thank you for your continued support.